• Happy Hippo 21G

Skip to product information
1 of 1
Ferrero

Regular price €0,99
Regular price Sale price €0,99
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
🏠 Puoi pagare alla consegna
🚚 Spedizione veloce e sicura
📦 CONSEGNA GRATUITA a partire da € 49,99
🔐 Pagamento sicuro

Informazioni sul prodotto

Happy Hippo 21G

Happy Hippo Biscuits, very famous in Italy in the 2000s, are back after a great wait. Bread biscuit filled with hazelnut cream with coconut flakes.

Ingredients: Sugar, vegetable fats (palm, shea), skimmed milk powder (12.5%), hazelnuts (12%), wheat flour, milk powder (7.5%), whey powder, starch Wheat , emulsifier: lecithin ( soy ), sunflower oil, whey proteins , raising agents (sodium bicarbonate, ammonium bicarbonate), salt, vanillin, reduced fat cocoa powder. Total milk solids: 19.5%.

Nutritional values ​​(100g): Energy 2449KJ / 588Kcal, fats 38.9g (of which saturated fats 16.8g), carbohydrates 50.3g (of which sugars 43.6g), proteins 8.5g, salt 0.358gr.

Allergens in bold

View full details

Potresti acquistare anche:

1 of 9

Prodotti visualizzati di recente